In a perfect world, the home run record would go back to it’s original owner, who only got an asterisk because he played in more games than the previous owner.
Yeah right. This is baseball we’re talking about. Let the malarkey continue.
Like Teritaâ€™s take on sports? Tired of people assuming that women arenâ€™t die hard sports fans? Or maybe youâ€™re using this column to make sure your bfâ€™s weekly sports obsession doesnâ€™t completely put you to sleep and you can make conversation? Either way, read the rest of Teritaâ€™s Sportie rundown below.
Last 5 posts by Sportie
- Why Reggie Bush Losing the Heisman Trophy is Ridiculous - September 8th, 2010
- From Haynesworth to Ocho Cinco and Terrell Owens, Sometimes the NFL Justâ€¦ - August 5th, 2010
- Bob Sheppard & George Steinbrenner Passing Marks New Era for NY Yankees - July 14th, 2010
- How Steeler Ben Roethlisberger is Making Female Football Fans Choose - April 15th, 2010
- Basketball Trades and McGrady: 'No Garden For Bad Knees' - February 26th, 2010