For Holiday 2010- UNDRCRWN drops their “In Da Face” Sweater & Tee. I don’t know about you, but I think Coming to America is one of the funniest movies ever made! I’ve seen it so much, that I can recite every line and tell you almost every detail about this film.
So, do you know where “In Da Face” comes from? I’ll give you a hint- St. Johns basketball game. If you take a close look at the design you will also notice that the guys are wearing outfits from one of the funniest scenes in the whole film. You can take a look at some of the inspiration clips here and here.
UNDRCRWN created the artwork in their signature caricature style and even threw in some customized UC gear on the guys. Down the line- they might even recreate Akeem & Semmi’s jacket with the actual patches, buttons and err’thang.
If you want more info on this head over to www.shopundrcrwn.com.
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Alexander Wang for Spring 2011 - September 16th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010