In a week like this one, where Haiti is in ruins and a colleague of ours is recording video from the rubble while saving little children from crumbling buildings, it’s more clear than ever that we must give to others. Unemployment is not an excuse. Give your time if you don’t have funds to text donations to the many organizations that are offering help. Things could always be worse- bless others while we can ladies. It’s what we fab, international, forward-thinking women do. MLK would’ve wanted it that way.
ps. last year this time…we were trekking to Washington, D.C. to see President Obama sworn in. What a difference one year makes.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016