If you’re a soul lover, then you’re familiar with indie “honest” musician Eric “Erro” Roberson. With a smooth tenor that’s peppered with a delicious range and a mean ability to write a great song, Roberson was originally part of the ’90’s Philly soul movement that produced Jill Scott and Musiq. However the New Jersey native wasn’t meant for stardom just yet, and instead he focused his energy on selling his music and lyrics independently. It worked. Now with seven albums under his belt, Roberson is selling his albums in national chains like Best Buy.
So from Parlour to you Eric, sincere congratulations. And for you ladies, hit the jump to watch “Dealing” featuring Lalah Hathaway.
ps. I can’t stop listening to this song…
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011