Running around last night –I’m trying to decorate my apartment — I was subjected to 23 degrees of blistering cold weather and it made me think…who strikes the balance of dressing for the weather and still looking sexy? Not me much these days, my Ralph Lauren military sweater has become second skin and I want to make out with my American Apparel sock/leg warmers. However, back in 1986, Janet Jackson made NYC in the winter look all warm and snuggly in her clip “Let’s Wait Awhile”…even if she wasn’t giving it up.
Enjoy after the jump!
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011