When I received the invite to this show, I was automatically intrigued. I wondered why there was a furry monster printed on it? Well, Rowley explains her FW10 range as the “chic monster-girl collection.” As you might have already guessed, the pieces are extra heavy on volume. Â The FW10 garments include over-sized puff coats, silk dress with rouching, feather and fringe. Â Take a peek! What do you think of it?
While Zac Posen may be having financial woes- you’d never guess it by the look of his latest collection for FW10. While the designer usually favors gowns and fancy skirts, the sportswear route works in his favor as well. The collection was full of flirty cocktail dresses, neatly tailored pants and lots of fur! The pantsuits had a vintage feel and the jackets featured strong shoulders. All very wearable!
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Alexander Wang for Spring 2011 - September 16th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010