Last Christmas, I received a Cuisinart food processor from the fambam because they’ve seen me try to dice ingredients into mixtures like jerk sauce and watched me fail pitifully. Don’t you love pity in the form of gifts? Anywho, I’ve been leisurely looking for a new recipe that would allow me to use my new toy and found this two olive tapenade stuffed chicken breast in a sun-dried tomato cream sauce. I made it just before NYC’s big snow storm recently, then I had enough tapenade left over to make the dish again on the snow day a few weeks ago to my tasters delight. I love the two olive tapenade because you can also put the mixture on sandwiches. Oh, and don’t try to execute the recipe with breasts containing bones. I tried and played myself. It was a chore keeping the goat cheese inside the meat while cooking the dish in the pan. Instead, the fillets are much easier to stuff and I’ve made this meat dish with spinach and mashed potatoes [pictured above] as sides and another time with cous cous and green peas. I liked the latter and don’t forget to top it all off with a nice wine.
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011