As if the H&M collab was not enough, Tamara Mellon has decided to wander into the super-casual-luxe world of designer sneakers. For their Pre-Fall 2010 collection, Jimmy Choo is debuting a total of 8 sneakers, hi & low-tops, with luxe additions like snakeskin and suede. Starting at Â£295, they aren’t exactly Nikes (even though they remind me of Supras) but the fab chick in all of us may love them. At the left is a first look, thoughts ladies?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016