As if the H&M collab was not enough, Tamara Mellon has decided to wander into the super-casual-luxe world of designer sneakers. For their Pre-Fall 2010 collection, Jimmy Choo is debuting a total of 8 sneakers, hi & low-tops, with luxe additions like snakeskin and suede. Starting at Â£295, they aren’t exactly Nikes (even though they remind me of Supras) but the fab chick in all of us may love them. At the left is a first look, thoughts ladies?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016