As if the H&M collab was not enough, Tamara Mellon has decided to wander into the super-casual-luxe world of designer sneakers. For their Pre-Fall 2010 collection, Jimmy Choo is debuting a total of 8 sneakers, hi & low-tops, with luxe additions like snakeskin and suede. Starting at Â£295, they aren’t exactly Nikes (even though they remind me of Supras) but the fab chick in all of us may love them. At the left is a first look, thoughts ladies?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017