Normally, when a large fashion label collaborates with a designer, it’s a gateway for discovery, innovation and style—or it falls flat. Sadly, the iconic Lacoste alligator has waded into the later territory. Peep the above product of Lacoste’s recent collaboration with Brazilian furniture designers Fernando and Humberto Campanas. Its a set of limited edition shirts that are only available online on Moss. While the craftmanship it takes to create a lace out of embroidered alligators is to be commended, I don’t think I will be rocking the “Creature from the Black Lagoon” look anytime soon, it would be fresh to see what the Campanas brothers could do with the Lacoste brand in the furniture world, which is what they may have wanted to do in the first place. Thoughts ladies?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016