Normally, when a large fashion label collaborates with a designer, it’s a gateway for discovery, innovation and style—or it falls flat. Sadly, the iconic Lacoste alligator has waded into the later territory. Peep the above product of Lacoste’s recent collaboration with Brazilian furniture designers Fernando and Humberto Campanas. Its a set of limited edition shirts that are only available online on Moss. While the craftmanship it takes to create a lace out of embroidered alligators is to be commended, I don’t think I will be rocking the “Creature from the Black Lagoon” look anytime soon, it would be fresh to see what the Campanas brothers could do with the Lacoste brand in the furniture world, which is what they may have wanted to do in the first place. Thoughts ladies?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016