Last go ’round, MAC Cosmetics and Milk Studios partnered for shows and presentations. According toÂ WWD, they’re back at it. Â For fall 2010 MAC & Milk will have 32 runway shows and presentations at the West 15th Street space. Designers include: Jeremy Scott, McQ by Alexander McQueen, Patrik Ervell, Richard Chai, Suno, Gwen Stefaniâ€™s L.A.M.B., Vena Cava, Band of Outsiders, Threeasfour, Temperley London and many more!
To further define the MAC x MILK partnership, both companies have developed a limited edition collection of 14 key backstage products used by MAC makeup artists. From Feb. 2 to 22, this MAC & MILK collection will be sold onÂ maccosmetics.com. Yay!
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Alexander Wang for Spring 2011 - September 16th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010