If there is one thing I love when it comes to furniture is duality in design. An ottoman that can store some magazines? I’m with it. And with the Aeralist series by Cleveland-based Objeti, I know have an option when choosing between a great table and seating for your guests.
With just the flick and a flip, your table can convert to a bench for those extra friends. Genius and cute, and you don’t have to spend a fortune on shipping! Now if it could only hold all my back issues of W Magazine, then it would be sent from heaven.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017