If there is one thing I love when it comes to furniture is duality in design. An ottoman that can store some magazines? I’m with it. And with the Aeralist series by Cleveland-based Objeti, I know have an option when choosing between a great table and seating for your guests.
With just the flick and a flip, your table can convert to a bench for those extra friends. Genius and cute, and you don’t have to spend a fortune on shipping! Now if it could only hold all my back issues of W Magazine, then it would be sent from heaven.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016