If there is one thing I love when it comes to furniture is duality in design. An ottoman that can store some magazines? I’m with it. And with the Aeralist series by Cleveland-based Objeti, I know have an option when choosing between a great table and seating for your guests.
With just the flick and a flip, your table can convert to a bench for those extra friends. Genius and cute, and you don’t have to spend a fortune on shipping! Now if it could only hold all my back issues of W Magazine, then it would be sent from heaven.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016