For those of you not famliar, JET Magazine has been around for about 4,000 years and for a good chunk of that time, carried the same design and pre-KING Mag “beauties of the week” (check the archives, your homegirl in accounting just may be Ms. January 1999), so when I saw that they have decided to bring themselves into 2010 my breathing almost stopped. Since their readership has been in decline and they probably have been surviving of your grandma’s lifetime subscription, they haven’t been doing that wellâ€”hopefully this will give this iconic brand the boost they need.
Trey Songz doesn’t hurt either.
More info on the rebrand over here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016