For those of you not famliar, JET Magazine has been around for about 4,000 years and for a good chunk of that time, carried the same design and pre-KING Mag “beauties of the week” (check the archives, your homegirl in accounting just may be Ms. January 1999), so when I saw that they have decided to bring themselves into 2010 my breathing almost stopped. Since their readership has been in decline and they probably have been surviving of your grandma’s lifetime subscription, they haven’t been doing that wellâ€”hopefully this will give this iconic brand the boost they need.
Trey Songz doesn’t hurt either.
More info on the rebrand over here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016