As we know Amy Winehouse has had a hard time of late (I’ve got everything crossed that this whole “being back with Blake” thing is over), but I’m hoping for great things from her musically in 2010. I adore “Back to Black” and “Frank,” but I am desperate for some new stuff from this chick!
Anyway… she’s teamed up with that fab British institution that is Fred Perry. She’s created a 17 piece womenswear line for the brand, which will be released in the autumn.Â I’ve had a look at some of the designs (three are pictures above), and I like them. I’m not always a fan of these celeb-fashion collabs. A lot of the time they fall flat, and aren’t awfully inspiring. However I like the direction they’ve gone with this — it’s in keeping with the edgier look Fred Perry’s had of late, but also in keeping with the Winehouse brand.
I only wish they were being released in time for the summer festival season, cos I could look hot in one of those outfits. Ah well.
Am off to channel my inner Amy by turning up the speakersÂ on this “Back To Black” album, everyone sing it with me “they tried to make me go to rehab, I said no no no….”
Last 5 posts by Miss London
- Colombia Isn't The Cocaine Capital You Recall: Passport! - May 18th, 2012
- London Riots: You Can Try to Destroy Us, But London Will Survive - August 10th, 2011
- What Tinie Tempah's Success Means For UK Black Music - March 14th, 2011
- Inter-racial Adoption: Yes Or No? I (Unpopularly) Say Yes - March 3rd, 2011
- Nelly Furtado, NOW You Read About Gaddafi? And You, Beyonce? - March 1st, 2011