Last weekend in my vibrant city of Accra, Ghana, I had the pleasure of checking out a new local magazine called DUST.
Much like the particles found on your favorite photos, DUST will be everywhere! It’s available to everyone from the sweaty street hawker to the papa in penthouse and whatâ€™s more – itâ€™s FREE! The quarterly dose of Accra life comes in a handy handbag-friendly size, as well as online. What more could we ask for? A free sneak preview of the first issue that hit stands today? Done!
Peep the new issue after the jump!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016