Last weekend in my vibrant city of Accra, Ghana, I had the pleasure of checking out a new local magazine called DUST.
Much like the particles found on your favorite photos, DUST will be everywhere! It’s available to everyone from the sweaty street hawker to the papa in penthouse and whatâ€™s more – itâ€™s FREE! The quarterly dose of Accra life comes in a handy handbag-friendly size, as well as online. What more could we ask for? A free sneak preview of the first issue that hit stands today? Done!
Peep the new issue after the jump!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016