Last weekend in my vibrant city of Accra, Ghana, I had the pleasure of checking out a new local magazine called DUST.
Much like the particles found on your favorite photos, DUST will be everywhere! It’s available to everyone from the sweaty street hawker to the papa in penthouse and whatâ€™s more – itâ€™s FREE! The quarterly dose of Accra life comes in a handy handbag-friendly size, as well as online. What more could we ask for? A free sneak preview of the first issue that hit stands today? Done!
Peep the new issue after the jump!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016