For city girls like me, wedges are a gift from God – a perfect blend of height and comfort. Luckily they are also everywhere this spring, hidden or exposed and remixed in various materials and colors that promise to make any sidewalk a runway.
Left: Mary Rocks Wedge | $125 | Jeffrey Campbell Right: Madison Wedge | $125 | Faryl Robin- both at Need Supply Co.
Left: Studded Wedge | $230 | AshÂ Right: Opal CrissCross Wedge | $295 | DVF – both at Bergdorf Goodman
Left: Candy Suede Wedge | $225 | RosegoldÂ Right: Roma Wedge | $350 | Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent – both at ShopBop
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017