For city girls like me, wedges are a gift from God – a perfect blend of height and comfort. Luckily they are also everywhere this spring, hidden or exposed and remixed in various materials and colors that promise to make any sidewalk a runway.
Left: Mary Rocks Wedge | $125 | Jeffrey Campbell Right: Madison Wedge | $125 | Faryl Robin- both at Need Supply Co.
Left: Studded Wedge | $230 | AshÂ Right: Opal CrissCross Wedge | $295 | DVF – both at Bergdorf Goodman
Left: Candy Suede Wedge | $225 | RosegoldÂ Right: Roma Wedge | $350 | Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent – both at ShopBop
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016