For city girls like me, wedges are a gift from God – a perfect blend of height and comfort. Luckily they are also everywhere this spring, hidden or exposed and remixed in various materials and colors that promise to make any sidewalk a runway.
Left: Mary Rocks Wedge | $125 | Jeffrey Campbell Right: Madison Wedge | $125 | Faryl Robin- both at Need Supply Co.
Left: Studded Wedge | $230 | AshÂ Right: Opal CrissCross Wedge | $295 | DVF – both at Bergdorf Goodman
Left: Candy Suede Wedge | $225 | RosegoldÂ Right: Roma Wedge | $350 | Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent – both at ShopBop
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016