I’m a little late on this considering the May issue of ELLE as well as every other fashion mag will be on stands any day but nonetheless, I couldn’t pass up the editorial ELLE Spain did Disney-fying top fashion designers. Funny to see Ulrich Schroder’s interpretation of Karl Lagerfeld as Goofy or Donatella Versace as Daisy Duck, which I think is spot on — the bill on Daisy and Donatella’s pout, real or enhanced by injections, is hilarious.
Peep the rest of the fashion spread after the jump!.
Last 5 posts by Espana Fly
- Canonâ€™s Second Shot Gets Me Crying - December 15th, 2010
- On Break From Barcelona - December 8th, 2010
- Barcelona, The Pope, The Protests & Who Paid For It - November 17th, 2010
- Finally, A Little Recognition - October 28th, 2010
- Spain's Desperate Economy Calls for Desperate Measures - October 15th, 2010