So I’m cooking dinner for my parents in celebration of their anniversary and I break from my osso bucco to find that the Boston Celtics lost Game 6. My Celtics lost? (Yes I’m still technically a Lakers fan, I just can’t stomach Kobe and his screeching wife.) And 89-67 no less. Part of me is glad there’s an actual competition going on in Los Angeles, while the other… didn’t really enjoy the Parlour pops gloating over his anniversary dinner’s dessert of strawberry shortcake.
And the Lakers — not really — hurt Perkins’ knee and we need his body to mash up Kobe ‘n ’em. SMH.
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011