It’s LGBT Pride here in NYC so rainbows up to all of our queer friends! Steely and I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I picked this up at a local eatery last night. A few questions/observations:
– did these Italian, Roman catholic (presumably), self professed “Guidos” even know they would be covering the Village Voice’s queer issue?
– if so their PR person & manager is AWESOME and I want to know just how much they are being paid
– The Situation’s does have quite a…situation
– Is it me or is seeing the words ‘guido’ and ‘down-low’ in the same sentence just hilarious?
– is Vinny trying to make a statement with that cross? Personally I believe that Jesus love everyone…
ps. Happy Pride everyone!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016