It’s LGBT Pride here in NYC so rainbows up to all of our queer friends! Steely and I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I picked this up at a local eatery last night. A few questions/observations:
– did these Italian, Roman catholic (presumably), self professed “Guidos” even know they would be covering the Village Voice’s queer issue?
– if so their PR person & manager is AWESOME and I want to know just how much they are being paid
– The Situation’s does have quite a…situation
– Is it me or is seeing the words ‘guido’ and ‘down-low’ in the same sentence just hilarious?
– is Vinny trying to make a statement with that cross? Personally I believe that Jesus love everyone…
ps. Happy Pride everyone!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016