It’s LGBT Pride here in NYC so rainbows up to all of our queer friends! Steely and I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I picked this up at a local eatery last night. A few questions/observations:
– did these Italian, Roman catholic (presumably), self professed “Guidos” even know they would be covering the Village Voice’s queer issue?
– if so their PR person & manager is AWESOME and I want to know just how much they are being paid
– The Situation’s does have quite a…situation
– Is it me or is seeing the words ‘guido’ and ‘down-low’ in the same sentence just hilarious?
– is Vinny trying to make a statement with that cross? Personally I believe that Jesus love everyone…
ps. Happy Pride everyone!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016