In the midst of our post-NBA finals and USA vs Slovenia World Cup bullshit this A.M., we found something to get us through this hazy Friday â€” Lauryn Hill, performing live last weekend at the Harmony Festival in Santa Rosa, California. No more acoustic confusion, she took it from the Miseducation album to the Fugees.Â She, and her blowout looks good (OK, that is subjective, but we all remember this), and she sounds like the girl we all originally loved. Maybe we will get Rock The Salty Balls Bells tickets this year? Big shout to Stuff Fly People Like for the find!
More videos after the jump, including my all-time jam, “Ooh La La La.”
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016