In the midst of our post-NBA finals and USA vs Slovenia World Cup bullshit this A.M., we found something to get us through this hazy Friday â€” Lauryn Hill, performing live last weekend at the Harmony Festival in Santa Rosa, California. No more acoustic confusion, she took it from the Miseducation album to the Fugees.Â She, and her blowout looks good (OK, that is subjective, but we all remember this), and she sounds like the girl we all originally loved. Maybe we will get Rock The Salty Balls Bells tickets this year? Big shout to Stuff Fly People Like for the find!
More videos after the jump, including my all-time jam, “Ooh La La La.”
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016