If you ever wanted to see how yellow jeans would look on your man, or just love really, really great music videosâ€”then this new clip from OK GO is just for you and your love of hue. Shot in Echo Park in Los Angeles, this happens to be one of my favorite tracks off of their album, Of The Blue Colour of the Sky so it’s an instant fave with all of the groups signature choreographed moves. Peep the video after the jump:
Directed by OK Go, Eric Gunther, and Jeff Lieberman.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016