If you ever wanted to see how yellow jeans would look on your man, or just love really, really great music videosâ€”then this new clip from OK GO is just for you and your love of hue. Shot in Echo Park in Los Angeles, this happens to be one of my favorite tracks off of their album, Of The Blue Colour of the Sky so it’s an instant fave with all of the groups signature choreographed moves. Peep the video after the jump:
Directed by OK Go, Eric Gunther, and Jeff Lieberman.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017