Juvenile, and his Saints Tee; Gucci Mane came out for No Limit.
Drake held it down for Pimp C & Texas (we are ignoring the t-shirt) and Pitbull made us appreciate MIA style all over again.
TIP introduced us to Atlanta and managed to simultaneously cause a screamfest. Heeeeey Clifford!
Dem Franchise Boyz helped us remember why Snap Music lasted for about… four seconds. What? No white tees?
Awww skeet skeet skeet! Yup… we are still wondering how network censors are gonna handle this appearance by Lil John & The Ying Yang Twinz.
Bow Wow as Kriss Kross…
Nelly and Murphy Lee held it down for Outkast.
Missy & Fabolous take it VA for Timbaland.
Honorees Jermaine Dupri, Luke “Uncle Luke” Campbell, Rico Wade of Organized Noise.
OK, no more spoilers! We are leaving out the 2Live Crew pictures…. you kinda just have to see it on TV, much better that way. Trust!
All images courtesy of Wire Image
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016