Juvenile, and his Saints Tee; Gucci Mane came out for No Limit.
Drake held it down for Pimp C & Texas (we are ignoring the t-shirt) and Pitbull made us appreciate MIA style all over again.
TIP introduced us to Atlanta and managed to simultaneously cause a screamfest. Heeeeey Clifford!
Dem Franchise Boyz helped us remember why Snap Music lasted for about… four seconds. What? No white tees?
Awww skeet skeet skeet! Yup… we are still wondering how network censors are gonna handle this appearance by Lil John & The Ying Yang Twinz.
Bow Wow as Kriss Kross…
Nelly and Murphy Lee held it down for Outkast.
Missy & Fabolous take it VA for Timbaland.
Honorees Jermaine Dupri, Luke “Uncle Luke” Campbell, Rico Wade of Organized Noise.
OK, no more spoilers! We are leaving out the 2Live Crew pictures…. you kinda just have to see it on TV, much better that way. Trust!
All images courtesy of Wire Image
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016