After attending the Ryan Leslie show last night, we sat on our couch and watched the next installment of Drake’s hype machine, the MTV documentary “Better Than Good Enough.” Of course we were skeptical (it’s only his first album!), that’s akin to writing a memoir at 20 years old or something. Anywho, we watched and it was actually good. Aubrey Drake Graham is kinda adorable and so is his relationship with his mother, this tiny little white woman who clearly loves her son immensely.Â Then we realized our girl @WhitneyBenta essentially created the idea for the doc in the first place, so three cheers for Whit!
Peep the show in its entirety after the jump!
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011