So despite all those ‘I’m looking for my Facebook friends’ commercials, Microsoft has killed their phone whoseÂ only purpose was to be a conduit for social networking. We’re sure that you could call people but can’t you already Tweet, Facebook and whatever else on your bberry, iPhone or droid (in all of its various styles)? What was the point of this?
We commend Microsoft’s creativity but next time, give us that marketing budget. Clearly, we’ll be around longer.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017