So despite all those ‘I’m looking for my Facebook friends’ commercials, Microsoft has killed their phone whoseÂ only purpose was to be a conduit for social networking. We’re sure that you could call people but can’t you already Tweet, Facebook and whatever else on your bberry, iPhone or droid (in all of its various styles)? What was the point of this?
We commend Microsoft’s creativity but next time, give us that marketing budget. Clearly, we’ll be around longer.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016