So despite all those ‘I’m looking for my Facebook friends’ commercials, Microsoft has killed their phone whoseÂ only purpose was to be a conduit for social networking. We’re sure that you could call people but can’t you already Tweet, Facebook and whatever else on your bberry, iPhone or droid (in all of its various styles)? What was the point of this?
We commend Microsoft’s creativity but next time, give us that marketing budget. Clearly, we’ll be around longer.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016