So remember when the kinda awesome “semi-harsh” profile on M.I.A debuted in the New York Times? Well aside from her conflicting politics and crazy Diplo quotes, writer Lyn Hirschberg also touched on the fact that Maya is now residing in baller-heavy Brentwood, California with her uber-paid fiancÃ©, Ben Bronfman, son of the Warner Music Group chief executive and Seagramâ€™s heir Edgar Bronfman Jr. This lead to M.I.A. going to 4th grade levels of maturity by tweeting the writers personal phone number. Yeah.
Two months later, we have this supremely awesome look at what Maya’s life is like in Brentwood with the Bronfmans and her baby to the beat of “Paper Planes.” Enjoy after the jump!
The nanny’s facial expressions are priceless.
and with that said, i’m joining the American-Apparel clad masses tomorrow at the HARD NYC to see who? MIA of course!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016