So remember when the kinda awesome “semi-harsh” profile on M.I.A debuted in the New York Times? Well aside from her conflicting politics and crazy Diplo quotes, writer Lyn Hirschberg also touched on the fact that Maya is now residing in baller-heavy Brentwood, California with her uber-paid fiancÃ©, Ben Bronfman, son of the Warner Music Group chief executive and Seagramâ€™s heir Edgar Bronfman Jr. This lead to M.I.A. going to 4th grade levels of maturity by tweeting the writers personal phone number. Yeah.
Two months later, we have this supremely awesome look at what Maya’s life is like in Brentwood with the Bronfmans and her baby to the beat of “Paper Planes.” Enjoy after the jump!
The nanny’s facial expressions are priceless.
and with that said, i’m joining the American-Apparel clad masses tomorrow at the HARD NYC to see who? MIA of course!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016