The Dutch world cup soccer team is back in the Netherlands and you would think they won the title of 2010 World Cup Champions. After yesterday’s day of mourning, today over 700,000 fans celebrated second place with a bang in Amsterdam along with the players.
Image if they had won! Video after the jump.
ps. Love the party jam… lol.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016