The Dutch world cup soccer team is back in the Netherlands and you would think they won the title of 2010 World Cup Champions. After yesterday’s day of mourning, today over 700,000 fans celebrated second place with a bang in Amsterdam along with the players.
Image if they had won! Video after the jump.
ps. Love the party jam… lol.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016