The Dutch world cup soccer team is back in the Netherlands and you would think they won the title of 2010 World Cup Champions. After yesterday’s day of mourning, today over 700,000 fans celebrated second place with a bang in Amsterdam along with the players.
Image if they had won! Video after the jump.
ps. Love the party jam… lol.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016