Last week on a balmy NYC evening, we, the Parlour three, celebrated our second anniversary. We know, we can’t believe it either. For the last two years we’ve shared our opinions, news, fashion and cultural perspectives with you readers and we appreciate your continued interest! Seriously. So we decided to sweat it out with DJ mOma at the Panda art space on Delancey and Christie with some homies and cocktails courtesy of Belvedere Vodka!
Were you in the house? If so, check yourself out above and tell us about your experience in a comment below!
all images by the super-talented, Berman Fenelus
A special thank you goes to our awesome lifestyle partners:
A very very special thank you and hello to our yummy cocktail sponsor:
So what’s next? We’ve been hard at work on our fancy new design, look out for the Parlour BBQ in August!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016