Last week on a balmy NYC evening, we, the Parlour three, celebrated our second anniversary. We know, we can’t believe it either. For the last two years we’ve shared our opinions, news, fashion and cultural perspectives with you readers and we appreciate your continued interest! Seriously. So we decided to sweat it out with DJ mOma at the Panda art space on Delancey and Christie with some homies and cocktails courtesy of Belvedere Vodka!
Were you in the house? If so, check yourself out above and tell us about your experience in a comment below!
all images by the super-talented, Berman Fenelus
A special thank you goes to our awesome lifestyle partners:
A very very special thank you and hello to our yummy cocktail sponsor:
So what’s next? We’ve been hard at work on our fancy new design, look out for the Parlour BBQ in August!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016