“If people don’t want me there…that’s where i’m going. That’s what I do…”
Ok, confession time. I am an avid Real Housewives of New Jersey viewer. It’s better than a novela. From Teresa’s use of the word “bitch” and lack of forehead, to wondering for the sanity of Danielle’s children, it really makes me think my family is like the Osmonds in comparison. So what’s better than the real thing? Kids!
Even if you aren’t familiar with the show, they sum it up pretty well to be under 4ft. tall. Too bad Dina couldn’t be shown. All they would need is a Beyonce wig…
#emmynod for the little girl who plays Teresa!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016