After one week without the vamps, we were sad around these parts. However last night’s episode? Wow, it should’ve been sponsored by the “f” word. From Bill punching Lorena in the face to Sookie telling Bill to “shuthefucup” over the phone, it was kind of a nutty episode. But as usual, that’s not all!
GIVE US COMMENTS!
– “Shuthefucup!” – Sookie to Bill during the break-up phone call.
– “We fucked like only vamps can, I didn’t hold back for fear of hurting her like I do with you” – Bill to Sookie.
– “I don’t have a nutsack…” Sookie to Alcide.
– “It’s a were thing, we run hot…” Alcide to Sookie, while he’s topless. YAAASSS!
– Sam’s long-lost family? Living in his parking lot? SMH
– “It’s been a long night, I need to sleep so get the fuck out.” Bill to Lorena, just before he punches her in the face and out of his room.
– “I’m smelling your memories, I’ve got skills you can’t even dream of cowboy” Sookie to Eric. Eric’s day-dreaming of Sookie?
– “Ring ring hooker!” Lafeyette on the phone to Tara. Heart.
– Debbie Pelt appears in her full glory while at the were biker bar. LOL, she looks pretty much JUST like they describe her in the book.
– Tara and her vamp captor… yikes.
– “I guess the only way to get a promotion is to drink like a fish, hallucinate animals & kill a black man.” Kenya after Andy’s becomes Sherrif. True.
– “Let’s go RuPaul” Eric to Lafeyette, LOL.
– “How am I supposed to deal with this fuckedupness?!?” Lafeyette after Eric flies out of the car.
Questions & Comments:
So if Bill ratted out the Queen of Louisiana for selling V to the King of Mississippi, Russell Eddington, what does that mean for Eric? How can he get out of this one? Obviously that means Pam dies too… What about our fave Lafeyette?
And Russell heads up the Nazi “bloodhead” weres? Isn’t there a law against that in vamp land too?
Interesting how they’ve switched the fantasies… *SPOILER ALERT* because I could swear that Sookie was supposed to dream about Eric first, not the other way around. Am I wrong?
What is UP with Tara’s vamp captor, Franklin? And what does he want with Sookie? Again *SPOILER ALERT* Franklin’s story line is also different from the books, so I’m kind of at a loss since he doesn’t seem to be from Mississippi — or is he?
Related Posts: â€˜True Bloodâ€™ Recap! â€˜Iâ€™m In No Mood For Lesbian Weirdness Tonight Pam,â€™ â€˜True Bloodâ€™ Recap! Iâ€™d Miss You If You Got Killedâ€™, Rutina Wesley Dishes on Season Three of â€˜True Bloodâ€™, ‘True Blood’ Recap! – ‘I Don’t Know About You But I Was Raised to Fight Back’
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011