With August over, kids are going back to school and we are returning home from well-deserved holidays around the world – except for me since I’m writing this post from Brasil (yeah!).Â It’s kind of perfect since the fall/spring season is just ending here and fall is just beginning back in the ‘States. Regardless where you are, this cooler weather means three things: jackets, denim and boots! My favorite fashion season is starting and to celebrate, take a look at some Parlour picks for fall’s best boots.
Above: ‘Martina’ Lace-up leather boot | Tory Burch | $350 | Available at Net-A-Porter
Check out the rest below/over here!
1] Style Adventure Boot | $88 | Mod Cloth
2] ZIp Back Boot | Jeffrey Campbell | $290 | Need Supply Co.
3] Nubuck Lace-Up Boots | Diane Von Furstenburg | $395 | Net-A-Porter
4] ‘Zaniah’ Rope Ankle Boot | Enzo Angiolini | $179 | Macys
5] ‘Koko’ Suede Peeptoe Oxford | Thakoon | $795 | La Garconne
6] ‘Love Story’ Suede Boots | Fendi | $1350 | Net-A-Porter
7] ‘Polina’ Goat Fur Leather Boots | Alexander Wang | $925 | Net-A-Porter
8] ‘Solis’ Boot | Miz Mooz | $220 | Nordstrom
9] ‘Radcliff’ Wedge Bootie | $99 | Nine West
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016