With August over, kids are going back to school and we are returning home from well-deserved holidays around the world – except for me since I’m writing this post from Brasil (yeah!).Â It’s kind of perfect since the fall/spring season is just ending here and fall is just beginning back in the ‘States. Regardless where you are, this cooler weather means three things: jackets, denim and boots! My favorite fashion season is starting and to celebrate, take a look at some Parlour picks for fall’s best boots.
Above: ‘Martina’ Lace-up leather boot | Tory Burch | $350 | Available at Net-A-Porter
Check out the rest below/over here!
1] Style Adventure Boot | $88 | Mod Cloth
2] ZIp Back Boot | Jeffrey Campbell | $290 | Need Supply Co.
3] Nubuck Lace-Up Boots | Diane Von Furstenburg | $395 | Net-A-Porter
4] ‘Zaniah’ Rope Ankle Boot | Enzo Angiolini | $179 | Macys
5] ‘Koko’ Suede Peeptoe Oxford | Thakoon | $795 | La Garconne
6] ‘Love Story’ Suede Boots | Fendi | $1350 | Net-A-Porter
7] ‘Polina’ Goat Fur Leather Boots | Alexander Wang | $925 | Net-A-Porter
8] ‘Solis’ Boot | Miz Mooz | $220 | Nordstrom
9] ‘Radcliff’ Wedge Bootie | $99 | Nine West
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016