At 12noon est, I, along with thousands of other stylish women around the world, completely ignore whatever work/activity that is going on in my life and indulge in a daily shopping obsessionâ€”Gilt Groupe. The online, invite-only shopping destination is amazing for those who love brands like D&G, Marc Jacobs, Tibi, Cavalli and more…but don’t like paying the full price for anything. Everyday is a sample sale, and judging from the fact that I’m contemplating a Christmas gift for my UPS man this year, I’m a loyal customer. Other sites have since popped up that are based on the invite only/limited sale time model, but only one is focused on labels and styles reflective of one of my favorite fashion meccas, India. It’s called Exclusively.In and it’s primarily focused on Indian/South Asian brands in fashion and home accessories.
I received my invite late last night and spent the morning browsingâ€”already putting some upcoming sales on my iCal. Vintage Bollywood posters? Win! Overall, Exclusively In is perfect if you are in to funky South Asian tunics, breezy dresses (a la’ Alpana Bawa), sari’s, bangles and influencesâ€”but aren’t close to a thriving Indian community to get your fix.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016