It may be August,which is the ending of summer here in NYC, but since I plan on spending the colder months in warmer climate—I’m still on my hot days ‘ish. Perfect for a balmy night out, this ankara jumpsuit by Nigerian designer Ituen Basi has been added to my checklist of what to pack. Being tall, jumpsuits are an easy way to accentuate height without necessarily having to wear heels, and they breeze into fall easily with a jacket. Cute!
Purchase: My Asho
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016