It may be August,which is the ending of summer here in NYC, but since I plan on spending the colder months in warmer climate—I’m still on my hot days ‘ish. Perfect for a balmy night out, this ankara jumpsuit by Nigerian designer Ituen Basi has been added to my checklist of what to pack. Being tall, jumpsuits are an easy way to accentuate height without necessarily having to wear heels, and they breeze into fall easily with a jacket. Cute!
Purchase: My Asho
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016