It may be August,which is the ending of summer here in NYC, but since I plan on spending the colder months in warmer climate—I’m still on my hot days ‘ish. Perfect for a balmy night out, this ankara jumpsuit by Nigerian designer Ituen Basi has been added to my checklist of what to pack. Being tall, jumpsuits are an easy way to accentuate height without necessarily having to wear heels, and they breeze into fall easily with a jacket. Cute!
Purchase: My Asho
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017