Hey Parlouristas! While Hills is holding down BK and Mahogs prepares to hit London, I’m here in my 2nd NYC, SÃ£o Paulo, for a few weeks. Today I revisited one of my favorite places, Beco de Batman aka Batman’s Alley, which is the world’s only open air grafitti gallery. Because it is comprised of about 4 main alleys, the art is forever changing, but you can’t be a newbie and just tag it upâ€”only the most respected artists get to paint in Beco.Â Above is one of my favorite pieces, one of the few that have remained since I was here in 2007. When you come here be sure to take a camera, because when you return something new will definitely be there!
Starting at Rua Harmonia in Vila Madalena
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016