Hey Parlouristas! While Hills is holding down BK and Mahogs prepares to hit London, I’m here in my 2nd NYC, SÃ£o Paulo, for a few weeks. Today I revisited one of my favorite places, Beco de Batman aka Batman’s Alley, which is the world’s only open air grafitti gallery. Because it is comprised of about 4 main alleys, the art is forever changing, but you can’t be a newbie and just tag it upâ€”only the most respected artists get to paint in Beco.Â Above is one of my favorite pieces, one of the few that have remained since I was here in 2007. When you come here be sure to take a camera, because when you return something new will definitely be there!
Starting at Rua Harmonia in Vila Madalena
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016
- Global Entry Denied? Appeal It! - January 23rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: Bali Tips, Status Matching, Packing Wins & More! - January 10th, 2016
- 3 Ways To Warm Up For MLK Weekend - January 6th, 2016
- Five Beachy Last Minute NYE Ideas to Love - December 26th, 2015