Hey Parlouristas! While Hills is holding down BK and Mahogs prepares to hit London, I’m here in my 2nd NYC, SÃ£o Paulo, for a few weeks. Today I revisited one of my favorite places, Beco de Batman aka Batman’s Alley, which is the world’s only open air grafitti gallery. Because it is comprised of about 4 main alleys, the art is forever changing, but you can’t be a newbie and just tag it upâ€”only the most respected artists get to paint in Beco.Â Above is one of my favorite pieces, one of the few that have remained since I was here in 2007. When you come here be sure to take a camera, because when you return something new will definitely be there!
Starting at Rua Harmonia in Vila Madalena
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017