Hey Parlouristas! While Hills is holding down BK and Mahogs prepares to hit London, I’m here in my 2nd NYC, SÃ£o Paulo, for a few weeks. Today I revisited one of my favorite places, Beco de Batman aka Batman’s Alley, which is the world’s only open air grafitti gallery. Because it is comprised of about 4 main alleys, the art is forever changing, but you can’t be a newbie and just tag it upâ€”only the most respected artists get to paint in Beco.Â Above is one of my favorite pieces, one of the few that have remained since I was here in 2007. When you come here be sure to take a camera, because when you return something new will definitely be there!
Starting at Rua Harmonia in Vila Madalena
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016