Hey Parlouristas! While Hills is holding down BK and Mahogs prepares to hit London, I’m here in my 2nd NYC, SÃ£o Paulo, for a few weeks. Today I revisited one of my favorite places, Beco de Batman aka Batman’s Alley, which is the world’s only open air grafitti gallery. Because it is comprised of about 4 main alleys, the art is forever changing, but you can’t be a newbie and just tag it upâ€”only the most respected artists get to paint in Beco.Â Above is one of my favorite pieces, one of the few that have remained since I was here in 2007. When you come here be sure to take a camera, because when you return something new will definitely be there!
Starting at Rua Harmonia in Vila Madalena
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: LaToya Joy Westbrooks - April 2nd, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016
- Travel Bites: American's Upgrades, Global Carnivals & More! - February 18th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016