Our boo Marc Jacobs, along with Vogue EIC Anna Wintour, chatted with Jimmy Fallon last night about NYC’s Fashion’s Night Out happening Friday Sept. 10. If it’s like last year, FNO should be Halloween for the fashion community but I still think the stores and boutiques should have sales. You want folks to buy things don’t you?
Wanna hear a funny? Whenever I see Wintour, I just think of Grace Coddington and the pair’s tenuous best friend/frenemy relationship and I giggle. If you haven’t seen The September Issue, rent that jawn. It’s enlightening.
Watch Anna and Marc (+ my WWE crush John Cena) after the jump!
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011