A friend of ours hit us up about this Kings of Leon video, like “what do you make of this?” Honestly, we got nothing. “Radioactive” is the new single from the Southern rock band that crossed over to most of America with their last LP, Only By The Night, which we bumped here for most of 2009. However this video looks like some sort of hoods to woods program, except… we’re not sure what it’s really supposed to mean. Get back to basics by drinking Jarrito’s liquid sugar soda?
What’s your take?
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011