Last night, in celebration of Fashion Week, the Parlour roomie and I watched the Marc Jacobs show on UStream from the comfort of our couches. It was awesome. Marc is one of our fave designers around these parts and being that I was so tired yesterday, I could barely lift myself out of my living. Here’s one of the modelsÂ from the Spring 2011 show, the pieces looked very 70s, very Taxi Driver to us. Remember Jodie Foster as the baby prostitute?
image via Getty
Last 5 posts by Hillary aka Steely D
- DJ Kalkutta's 'Boy Talk': THROWBACK! - July 10th, 2011
- Marc Jacobs & Emily Browning in Black And White - June 24th, 2011
- Estelle Feels Up Omari Hardwick in 'Break My Heart' Clip - June 24th, 2011
- Gay Marriage Vote Delayed, Queen Latifah's Trainer & Kelly Rowland's Ab DVD, Casey Anthony Case, Christian Lacroix Re-Emerges, Lone Woman Charged for Rwandan Genocide - June 24th, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test, Hulu For Sale?, Global Fashion Week, U2 In-Fighting, Whitey Bulger Caught, Lil Wayne Covers XXL - June 23rd, 2011