We did it! What exactly did we do? Well, we recently got our besties, contributors, supporters, writers and exciters together in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park for our last 2010 BBQ to say peace to summer and toast our snazzy new website redesign (you like?). Complete with an iPod Boom Box, the guy who brought a fitted sheet as a picnic blanket (you had to be there, look at picture #56) and a great grill-man, it was a lovely Saturday with the Parlour familia. Check out our summer silliness above courtesy of Love44, Mack and yours truly.
Were you there?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016