We did it! What exactly did we do? Well, we recently got our besties, contributors, supporters, writers and exciters together in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park for our last 2010 BBQ to say peace to summer and toast our snazzy new website redesign (you like?). Complete with an iPod Boom Box, the guy who brought a fitted sheet as a picnic blanket (you had to be there, look at picture #56) and a great grill-man, it was a lovely Saturday with the Parlour familia. Check out our summer silliness above courtesy of Love44, Mack and yours truly.
Were you there?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016