While I love fancy Minx manicures, I’ve always been a little adverse to paying over $40 for a manicure, especially when a good one can be had for about $15 with enough leftover for a mini-massage and a pedi. So when I heard that Top Shop debuted these Nail Rock metallic nail wrap for a DIY Minx look at home, the recessionista in me was intrigued. Apparently all you need is a blow dryer and a nail-file? For $14 it may be worth it to experiment a little.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016