While I love fancy Minx manicures, I’ve always been a little adverse to paying over $40 for a manicure, especially when a good one can be had for about $15 with enough leftover for a mini-massage and a pedi. So when I heard that Top Shop debuted these Nail Rock metallic nail wrap for a DIY Minx look at home, the recessionista in me was intrigued. Apparently all you need is a blow dryer and a nail-file? For $14 it may be worth it to experiment a little.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016