While I love fancy Minx manicures, I’ve always been a little adverse to paying over $40 for a manicure, especially when a good one can be had for about $15 with enough leftover for a mini-massage and a pedi. So when I heard that Top Shop debuted these Nail Rock metallic nail wrap for a DIY Minx look at home, the recessionista in me was intrigued. Apparently all you need is a blow dryer and a nail-file? For $14 it may be worth it to experiment a little.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017