Last month, Vogue’s Fashion’s Night Out invaded cities across the globe, enticing shoppers with live performances, celebrity appearances, discounts, champagne and more. In the UK, Vogue is continuing the program with something that Parlouristas everywhere can appreciate, Fashion’s Night In. An online shopper’s delight, from 5pm London time until midnight on Monday November 1st, online retailers will offer exclusive discounts, and free shipping ton entice online shoppers, using a portion of the monies spent to donate to Kids Co, a non-profit benefiting vulnerable inner-city children in London. Brands and shoppes such as Top Shop, Kitson, Harrods, Liberty, Marni, and All Saints are participating with unique offers. Even if you aren’t in London, just keep your currency converter and an alarm clock handy and you can be down. Hopefully, this spreads to the US as it’s perfect for those of us (ok, me) who enjoy shopping in our underwear.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017