Last month, Vogue’s Fashion’s Night Out invaded cities across the globe, enticing shoppers with live performances, celebrity appearances, discounts, champagne and more. In the UK, Vogue is continuing the program with something that Parlouristas everywhere can appreciate, Fashion’s Night In. An online shopper’s delight, from 5pm London time until midnight on Monday November 1st, online retailers will offer exclusive discounts, and free shipping ton entice online shoppers, using a portion of the monies spent to donate to Kids Co, a non-profit benefiting vulnerable inner-city children in London. Brands and shoppes such as Top Shop, Kitson, Harrods, Liberty, Marni, and All Saints are participating with unique offers. Even if you aren’t in London, just keep your currency converter and an alarm clock handy and you can be down. Hopefully, this spreads to the US as it’s perfect for those of us (ok, me) who enjoy shopping in our underwear.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016