Last month, Vogue’s Fashion’s Night Out invaded cities across the globe, enticing shoppers with live performances, celebrity appearances, discounts, champagne and more. In the UK, Vogue is continuing the program with something that Parlouristas everywhere can appreciate, Fashion’s Night In. An online shopper’s delight, from 5pm London time until midnight on Monday November 1st, online retailers will offer exclusive discounts, and free shipping ton entice online shoppers, using a portion of the monies spent to donate to Kids Co, a non-profit benefiting vulnerable inner-city children in London. Brands and shoppes such as Top Shop, Kitson, Harrods, Liberty, Marni, and All Saints are participating with unique offers. Even if you aren’t in London, just keep your currency converter and an alarm clock handy and you can be down. Hopefully, this spreads to the US as it’s perfect for those of us (ok, me) who enjoy shopping in our underwear.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016