Because we know you are at home (if you are in the states) figuring out what to do with your day off – we suggest bumping these two new tracks and cleaning your kitchen in your underwear….at least that’s what I’m doing.
Yo Gotti and his hilarious chain are getting ready to drop a new album in December, so he linked with 2010’s cool kids Wiz, Wale & J. Cole for a posse-cut remix to “Look In The Mirror” and Curren$y goes vintage Knight Rider with “Michael Knight,” his first single off his major-label debut with Def Jam, Pilot Talk 2, set to drop this fall. Download the single on iTunes tomorrow and check out our exclusive interview with Curren$y if you need to catch up.
Yo Gotti w/ J. Cole, Wiz Khalifa & Wale – Look In The Mirror
Curren$y – Michael Knight
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016