Oh how we adore Adele. After breaking through state-side with her debut, 19, our girl is back with her new album, properly titled 21. Above is the new artwork and Adele writes: “Iâ€™m very excited, nervous, eager, anxious but chuffed to announce my new album! Itâ€™s taken a while and it knocked me for six when writing it. Itâ€™s different from 19, itâ€™s about the same things but in a different light. I deal with things differently now. Iâ€™m more patient, more honest, more forgiving and more aware of my own flaws, habits and principles. Something that comes with age I think. So fittingly this record is called 21.” Seeing that she worked with Rick Rubin for much of the album, we’re interested to hear her progression. 21 drops February 22nd.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016