Just in time for the holidays, Kiehls aka my personal beauty crack, teamed up with famed artist Jeff Koons to bring us a limited edition holiday pack featuring his artwork, entitled Tulips for it’s classic Creme de Corps family of products. One hundred percent ofÂ Kiehl’s profits from the collection up to $200,000 will benefit The Koons Family Institute, an initiative of the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children, to help battle child trafficking and locate missing children. This particular product is one of my long-time favorites, especially since brown skin and winter weather don’t always mix. While it may not be an every-day indulgence for some, it’s really good after shaving/waxing your legs, or whenever winter’s bite has taken it’s toil on your elbows, hands and heels. The collection consists of four products, three sizes of the classic Creme de Corps and a brand new formulationâ€”Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Butter, which smells as good as it sounds. All are available at Kielhs.com and in Kiehl’s boutiques.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016