Chances are, when ordering a cocktail in a bar, you aren’t paying attention to the ice. Chances also are that 2 minutes later, your libation is a watered down mess. Ladies, it’s time to drink betterâ€”with Kold Draft ice. This Japanese manufacturer has revolutionized high-end watering holes in major cities around the globe, and our friend Ryan McGrale breaks it all down at his spot, The Flatiron Lounge here in New York City. So the next time you walk in a “fancy” bar, if they don’t have Japanese ice…just order your drink neat. See what we mean after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016
- Global Entry Denied? Appeal It! - January 23rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: Bali Tips, Status Matching, Packing Wins & More! - January 10th, 2016
- 3 Ways To Warm Up For MLK Weekend - January 6th, 2016
- Five Beachy Last Minute NYE Ideas to Love - December 26th, 2015