Chances are, when ordering a cocktail in a bar, you aren’t paying attention to the ice. Chances also are that 2 minutes later, your libation is a watered down mess. Ladies, it’s time to drink betterâ€”with Kold Draft ice. This Japanese manufacturer has revolutionized high-end watering holes in major cities around the globe, and our friend Ryan McGrale breaks it all down at his spot, The Flatiron Lounge here in New York City. So the next time you walk in a “fancy” bar, if they don’t have Japanese ice…just order your drink neat. See what we mean after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016