Chances are, when ordering a cocktail in a bar, you aren’t paying attention to the ice. Chances also are that 2 minutes later, your libation is a watered down mess. Ladies, it’s time to drink betterâ€”with Kold Draft ice. This Japanese manufacturer has revolutionized high-end watering holes in major cities around the globe, and our friend Ryan McGrale breaks it all down at his spot, The Flatiron Lounge here in New York City. So the next time you walk in a “fancy” bar, if they don’t have Japanese ice…just order your drink neat. See what we mean after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: LaToya Joy Westbrooks - April 2nd, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016
- Travel Bites: American's Upgrades, Global Carnivals & More! - February 18th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016