This weekend started and ended with hip-hop for us in Parlourland, sparked by Jay Electronica signing with Roc Nation and ending with us hanging out with our favorite Mississippi emcee, Big K.R.I.T. in NYC. In between time, I found time to hook up with our friends at PleaseDontStare.com and hit the Heineken Inspire grand finale with J. Cole, Cee Lo, Pete Rock, and Nas and then head up to Times Square to (literally) catch a contact high while talking gumbo with Curren$y Spitta backstage at Wiz Khalifa’s Waken Baken tour. Shout out to Amber Rose and her awesome sunglasses, I need those in my life. I managed to capture it all, peep the full gallery above.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016