This weekend started and ended with hip-hop for us in Parlourland, sparked by Jay Electronica signing with Roc Nation and ending with us hanging out with our favorite Mississippi emcee, Big K.R.I.T. in NYC. In between time, I found time to hook up with our friends at PleaseDontStare.com and hit the Heineken Inspire grand finale with J. Cole, Cee Lo, Pete Rock, and Nas and then head up to Times Square to (literally) catch a contact high while talking gumbo with Curren$y Spitta backstage at Wiz Khalifa’s Waken Baken tour. Shout out to Amber Rose and her awesome sunglasses, I need those in my life. I managed to capture it all, peep the full gallery above.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017