This weekend started and ended with hip-hop for us in Parlourland, sparked by Jay Electronica signing with Roc Nation and ending with us hanging out with our favorite Mississippi emcee, Big K.R.I.T. in NYC. In between time, I found time to hook up with our friends at PleaseDontStare.com and hit the Heineken Inspire grand finale with J. Cole, Cee Lo, Pete Rock, and Nas and then head up to Times Square to (literally) catch a contact high while talking gumbo with Curren$y Spitta backstage at Wiz Khalifa’s Waken Baken tour. Shout out to Amber Rose and her awesome sunglasses, I need those in my life. I managed to capture it all, peep the full gallery above.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016