So while Steely and I both share a passion for off-the-wall shoes, I may have beat her with this pair. These ‘What An Angel’ platform lace-ups by Irregular Choice are like McQueen-lite, no? They make me want to throw on a pair of black tights and pretend I’m in Shoreditch grooving on the dance-floor with Mahogs at Plastic People. The blend of skins and leather are just my style. The style may not be for everyone, but they get the Parlour co-sign.
Seen at: Karmaloop
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016