So while Steely and I both share a passion for off-the-wall shoes, I may have beat her with this pair. These ‘What An Angel’ platform lace-ups by Irregular Choice are like McQueen-lite, no? They make me want to throw on a pair of black tights and pretend I’m in Shoreditch grooving on the dance-floor with Mahogs at Plastic People. The blend of skins and leather are just my style. The style may not be for everyone, but they get the Parlour co-sign.
Seen at: Karmaloop
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016
- Travel Bites: American's Upgrades, Global Carnivals & More! - February 18th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016