So while Steely and I both share a passion for off-the-wall shoes, I may have beat her with this pair. These ‘What An Angel’ platform lace-ups by Irregular Choice are like McQueen-lite, no? They make me want to throw on a pair of black tights and pretend I’m in Shoreditch grooving on the dance-floor with Mahogs at Plastic People. The blend of skins and leather are just my style. The style may not be for everyone, but they get the Parlour co-sign.
Seen at: Karmaloop
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016