Our girl Jackeline Pou recently chopped it up with journalist-author-filmmaker Dream Hampton about life beyond the page. Chatting with the Detroit native, the two covered Hampton’s start in journalism, the experience of co-authoring (read, ghostwriting) Jay-Z’s book, Decoded, what’s next for her with her own memoir and working with Q-Tip. Dream is a literary heavyweight in the small world of hip-hop journalists and having known Sean since ’96â€”the pairing for Decoded was natural. Peep the full interview below. Enjoy ladies!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016