Our girl Jackeline Pou recently chopped it up with journalist-author-filmmaker Dream Hampton about life beyond the page. Chatting with the Detroit native, the two covered Hampton’s start in journalism, the experience of co-authoring (read, ghostwriting) Jay-Z’s book, Decoded, what’s next for her with her own memoir and working with Q-Tip. Dream is a literary heavyweight in the small world of hip-hop journalists and having known Sean since ’96â€”the pairing for Decoded was natural. Peep the full interview below. Enjoy ladies!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016