Your favorite bar-fleas (Malene Younglao, Gardy Guerrier & myself) are back with another segment of Midday Mixology! Last week we showed you a great cocktail for the fall, The Warmer Days, plus a look at what makes Flatiron’s Japanese ice so special. This week we give you a modern take on a cocktail classicâ€”The Old Fashioned. Ryan McGrale’s take on the drink proved to be a great way to spice up your own fall cocktail collection at home for those girls like myself you love a good whiskey. Don’t laugh at us, we were really that excitedâ€”and on drink no.2! See the full video after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016