Your favorite bar-fleas (Malene Younglao, Gardy Guerrier & myself) are back with another segment of Midday Mixology! Last week we showed you a great cocktail for the fall, The Warmer Days, plus a look at what makes Flatiron’s Japanese ice so special. This week we give you a modern take on a cocktail classicâ€”The Old Fashioned. Ryan McGrale’s take on the drink proved to be a great way to spice up your own fall cocktail collection at home for those girls like myself you love a good whiskey. Don’t laugh at us, we were really that excitedâ€”and on drink no.2! See the full video after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016
- Global Entry Denied? Appeal It! - January 23rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: Bali Tips, Status Matching, Packing Wins & More! - January 10th, 2016
- 3 Ways To Warm Up For MLK Weekend - January 6th, 2016
- Five Beachy Last Minute NYE Ideas to Love - December 26th, 2015