Your favorite bar-fleas (Malene Younglao, Gardy Guerrier & myself) are back with another segment of Midday Mixology! Last week we showed you a great cocktail for the fall, The Warmer Days, plus a look at what makes Flatiron’s Japanese ice so special. This week we give you a modern take on a cocktail classicâ€”The Old Fashioned. Ryan McGrale’s take on the drink proved to be a great way to spice up your own fall cocktail collection at home for those girls like myself you love a good whiskey. Don’t laugh at us, we were really that excitedâ€”and on drink no.2! See the full video after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016