Your favorite bar-fleas (Malene Younglao, Gardy Guerrier & myself) are back with another segment of Midday Mixology! Last week we showed you a great cocktail for the fall, The Warmer Days, plus a look at what makes Flatiron’s Japanese ice so special. This week we give you a modern take on a cocktail classicâ€”The Old Fashioned. Ryan McGrale’s take on the drink proved to be a great way to spice up your own fall cocktail collection at home for those girls like myself you love a good whiskey. Don’t laugh at us, we were really that excitedâ€”and on drink no.2! See the full video after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016