You’ve already seen how much we like to throw a good party, so it’s no surprise that we’ve teamed up with one of the coolest weekly events here in New York City to keep the celebration going. DJ Chela and our friends over at MVMT have been holding down Come Together Wednesdays nights for some time now, making it a nice departure from the “bottles & models” nightlife scene. If you like to dance, hate doorman politics & cover charges and wait…like to dance, join us tomorrow night at Happy Ending. Bonus? Our homie DJ Sake-One from San Francisco will be there playing our favorite west coast party jams, remember his throwback mix for us last year? See you all tomorrow night!
PS. We hear some style watchers will be out that night, so look fresh!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016