You’ve already seen how much we like to throw a good party, so it’s no surprise that we’ve teamed up with one of the coolest weekly events here in New York City to keep the celebration going. DJ Chela and our friends over at MVMT have been holding down Come Together Wednesdays nights for some time now, making it a nice departure from the “bottles & models” nightlife scene. If you like to dance, hate doorman politics & cover charges and wait…like to dance, join us tomorrow night at Happy Ending. Bonus? Our homie DJ Sake-One from San Francisco will be there playing our favorite west coast party jams, remember his throwback mix for us last year? See you all tomorrow night!
PS. We hear some style watchers will be out that night, so look fresh!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016