You’ve already seen how much we like to throw a good party, so it’s no surprise that we’ve teamed up with one of the coolest weekly events here in New York City to keep the celebration going. DJ Chela and our friends over at MVMT have been holding down Come Together Wednesdays nights for some time now, making it a nice departure from the “bottles & models” nightlife scene. If you like to dance, hate doorman politics & cover charges and wait…like to dance, join us tomorrow night at Happy Ending. Bonus? Our homie DJ Sake-One from San Francisco will be there playing our favorite west coast party jams, remember his throwback mix for us last year? See you all tomorrow night!
PS. We hear some style watchers will be out that night, so look fresh!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016