Ladies, we are out of here.
Hills is escaping to Jamaica, Sherry (Mahogs) is heading from London to the warmer shores of Lisbon and I am catching a few waves and surfer cuties in El Salvador. And we want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa and the bestest, flyest, dopest, and safest New Years ever!
We will still be posting here and there if Jesus decides to drop a mixtape with Lil Wayne or something, but for the most part we will be dark until about January 5. Keep up with us on Twitter and feel free to check out some of our Parlour Features, Exclusives and Galleries to tide you over.
The Parlour Girls
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016