Other than the award season, the announcement of the Coachella Festival lineup is an entertainment lover’s notice that spring is coming. The official lineup was announced last night and judging from the above, it’s well worth the 3-day pass. Parlour picks include One Day As A Lion, Tinnie Tempah, Scissor Sisters, Wiz Khalifa, Chromeo, Yelle, Erykah Badu, Robyn, Lauryn Hill, and Marina and The Diamonds. But we know that you just want to see Lil’ B. Admit it.
Three-day weekend and camping passes for go on sale Friday, Jan. 21 at 10:00 AM (PT) through Ticketmaster.com and at www.coachella.com. Weekend passes are $269.00, plus surcharges, and camping passes are $75.00.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016