Other than the award season, the announcement of the Coachella Festival lineup is an entertainment lover’s notice that spring is coming. The official lineup was announced last night and judging from the above, it’s well worth the 3-day pass. Parlour picks include One Day As A Lion, Tinnie Tempah, Scissor Sisters, Wiz Khalifa, Chromeo, Yelle, Erykah Badu, Robyn, Lauryn Hill, and Marina and The Diamonds. But we know that you just want to see Lil’ B. Admit it.
Three-day weekend and camping passes for go on sale Friday, Jan. 21 at 10:00 AM (PT) through Ticketmaster.com and at www.coachella.com. Weekend passes are $269.00, plus surcharges, and camping passes are $75.00.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016